Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Skeet Shoot

A couple of weeks ago we had our family reunion. It is so fun to get together with all the cousins and everyone. We had a skeet shoot, a softbal game, a pinata, games, and really good food!

My grandpa.

My cute sister and her husband, Chad.

And the game begins!!!

My brother Shawn, still recovering from his shoulder surgery.

Look at Brandi's stance, she's a natural!

Poor Shawn couldn't shoot with the shotgun.

I won this round in the skeet shoot!

Brothers never stop picking on their sisters, even if they can only use one arm!!!

Colby walking away with his steer.

4 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

Hey, fun to see what you are up to! I love the pic of Brandi and her shooting stance too! FUNNY!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Hope you two are doing well!

brandif10 said...

You forgot to mention how you kicked all the boys butts! Wouldn't it be nice if I downloaded my pictures.

Lori said...

Great pics of the reunion, I heard you were quite the shot and showed up all the boys. Good for you!

Darci said...

I'm sorry I missed this part of the reunion. Look at you two- naturals :D