Thursday, June 4, 2009

Road Trip

Colby, Maurice, and I took a little road trip to help their brother Aaron move. We spent 26 hours in the car, but it actually went by pretty fast!

Aaron, Maurice, and Colby on Aaron's deck, the day we left.

This is some of the scenery as we drove through the nothingness of Wyoming.

Rocko, Aaron's dog, rode with us for part of the way. He just layed down in the backseat and slept the whole time, except for the part when Colby and I decided we wanted to have a snack. So I got our bag of jerky, opened it up, and handed a piece to Colby and I had a piece, and the next thing I know Rocko is sitting straight up looking at us. So Colby and I hurried and rolled down the windows, hoping that would get rid of some of the jerky smell and we hurry and finished our pieces because I was sure that I was going to have a large boxer sitting in my lap in about 30 seconds!!

2 comments:

The Sparks said...

That's a lot of driving! Where did they move to?

Dawn said...

Road trips are fun, love the picture of the double rainbow!