Lately, when Colby and I have some free time, we will take a little 4-wheeler ride, and then afterwards stop and make a little fire and have smores. It is so nice to be in the outdoors (when it's not too cold!).
This is the 2nd weekend in May and this is what our canyon looked like...all snowy still. We were trying to see if we could make it to the top, but there was still too much snow further up.
And this is what it looked like only 3 weeks later, lush and green!!
While Colby was loading up the 4-wheeler, I decided to take matters into my own hands and start the fire. I am NOT much of a fire starter!! I started with the teepee approach, but it kept falling over, so Colby suggested this way, and it worked!!
Colby is the best smore maker I've decided. (I don't think he is too thrilled to be having his picture taken right now, but that's ok, he's a good sport!)
I am REaLLy enjoying my smore! Want some?
Friday, June 5, 2009
Smores
Posted by Jody at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment