Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What happened to June?

June was a very, very busy month. I think I blinked and it was over!! So now I am trying to play catch up. The twins graduated from high school, which their graduation was pretty entertaining, my uncle passed away suddenly, and we went to the air show and saw the Thunderbirds. My sister came up to visit, several times, and we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house, we went to the Copper Pit overlook, and Colby and Maurice rode their 4-wheelers from Millville to Garden City. We stayed busy but it has been fun!!

Kayshia and Kaylia graduated from High School!!!

The Air Show.

Visiting the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House.

My brother Shawn, and my niece Talli.

Shawn, Brandi, and her kiddos overlooking the Copper pit.

2 comments:

Darci said...

Looks like you have been busy and having a good time. Cute pictures :D

brandif10 said...

I totally agree. I feel like I haven't been home for one full week forever. All but One week of it has been fun though.