Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wipe Out!!!

Colby had his 4wheeler out so we decided to get a rope and tie a sled to it. We all took a turn either driving the 4wheeler, riding on the sled, or driving Shawn's snowmobile. Shawn took me for a ride on his snowmobile and he went so fast I thought I was going to fall off the back! It was fun to have the whole fam out playing in the snow together!

Shawn and I on his snowmobile.

So this is my dad pulling Isaah around....

And this is Brandi, on the ground, after she was turned the other way, and Isaah and my dad came around and clothslined her, on accident of course.

Shawn and Paige.

Isaah was a big fan of getting pulled on the sled, and he loved the jumps!

I decided to take a turn pulling the kids around.

Talli and I on the sled.

3 comments:

brandif10 said...

of course you had to put that in there of me!

katrina said...

Looks like fun

Lori said...

So cute, I love Brandi on the ground. Looks like the fam had fun.