Thanks Jamie & Darci!
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
PS these are not in order.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Desperate Housewives
2. That 70's Show
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Private Practice
5. The Office
6. John & Kate Plus 8
7. Criminal Minds
8. American Idol-The tryouts
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Play Mahjong
2. Went to church
3. Taught 6 crazy Beehives
4. Watched a movie with Colby
5. Worked on lesson plans for today
6. Watched it snow...
7. Ate cookies
8. Ate more cookies
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Going to Disneyland w/ my fam
2. My sister coming up this weekend
3. Summer nights
4. Being a mom
5. Getting my house decorated finally!
6. Spending time w/ my friends
7. Curling up in a blanket and watching my show
8. Seeing my tulips this spring that I planted!
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Olive Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Maddox
4. Old Grist Mill
5. Old Spagetti Factory
6. Costa Vida
7. Chilis
8. Firehouse
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A fence
2. To stay healthy!
3. A new car
4. To go to Hawaii again...sometime in the near future
5. For my video player on my computer to work
6. NOT to get Colby's cold!
7. For my house to magically clean itself!
8. Oh, and a million dollars!
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Brandi
2. Kelly
3. Amber
4. Katrina
5. Brandi
6. Lori
7. Julie
8. And everyone else that is reading this!!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
TAGGED
Posted by Jody at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jody, I found your blog through Lori's - that was fun looking at you all feeding the cows with Dad. Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine. Hope things are going good for you - I havn't seen or heard from any of you in a long time, but Kris did some work for your mom today I guess? Talk to ya later
Lacey
I wish I had a million dollars too
Post a Comment