Friday, January 16, 2009

Addictions

I have a new addiction....and it is called Mahjong. It is a tile matching game that I have on my computer that I discovered a few months ago, but have recently became somewhat addicted to it. I still do all the other things I am suppose to do, like go to work, doing the laundry, and that kind of fun stuff. However, anytime I have a free minute I return to Mahjong. And I know what you all are going to say, so don't even say it! So I appologize, but the new posts that I need to but on here that are from Christmas are just going to have to wait, because I have a game to go play...

4 comments:

brandif10 said...

I wanted something exciting!!! you and that dang game

Juli said...

Okay I don't admit this often, but I am a recovering Mah-jong (sp???) addict. It was my senior year of high school and even some of college. The only way I was able to quite was I no longer have the game on my computer. I have found a similar version on webkinz, but it just isn't the same. Good luck, I feel your pain, maybe I'll have to stop by and play some time!!!!

Juli said...

okay I guess I can't spell that is QUIT not quite sorry!!!

Steve and Jen said...

Simplyfun has a game called turtlemania that is a take off from your addiction. It is fun!
Hope you are doing good!