We have an old red 4-wheeler that has a plow on it and heaven forbid if a shovel might steal its thunder!! Colby had an itch to plow snow for weeks before it actuallty snowed and he finally had the opportunity to break out old red. It has been so fun to watch Colby get excited about plowing. He will spend hours outside plowing our driveway, our culvesac, our neighbors driveways, and anything else he can plow, and it doesn't matter the time of day either, it could be 11pm or 7am. I think we have the cleanest road in our neighborhood! I just hope the itch doesn't wear off too soon!
Night time plowing...
And plowing in a snow storm!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
"Old Red"
Posted by Jody at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh how I wish I had a 4 wheeler.... Someday! Do you think he could trek further east a plow my driveway?
Its funny how boys get so excited about their toys, Dean does the same thing.
I can so seeing Jed doing the same thing :D
So Lucky to have a universal toy!
Post a Comment