Wednesday, December 10, 2008

NFR Update

As you all know, my brother, Shawn Proctor, is competing at the National Finals Rodeo right now in Las Vegas. He has rode three out of six bulls, sitting 3rd in the average. Last night he won Round 6 with 89 points. Sunday night after his ride the bull stepped on his shoulder, dislocating it, but he toughed out the soreness and won last night. Good Luck Shawn!
Here is a link to an article about him, just click on Round 6.
Round 6

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW JODY - This is so exciting!! I've been telling everyone he's not so tuff because he use to cry a lot under the bed when I babysat him :) Tell him congrats and I'm so proud of him and Lisa will be there Thursday and Friday night to root him on. I love you guys!! take care liz

Lori said...

Hey Jody, Jamie and I got to go down for monday & tuesday nights, it was so fun to watch Shawn ride and even funner when he won. How cool that you little brother made it to the nationals.