I haven't been able to post anything for awhile because we haven't had internet for a couple of weeks and then we moved and it has just been crazy around here! So I am going to try to play catch up here. The second week of April I flew down to Texas to take care of Brandi's kids while her and Chad left for 4 days to go look for houses and to go skiing. That brought on a whole new level of craziness! I went from having no kids to 4 kids! The kids were all troopers dealing with me and my stress and trying to figure out their schedules and where to go when! Oh, and their house is on the market, they are trying to sell it. So between, school, house showings, skate night, gymnastics, and every day life we managed to get through it! We played in the sprinklers, took Rusty for walks, got drenched in a rainstorm, got ice cream at McDonalds, went to Chuck E Cheese's, and I didn't even get lost once! Thanks for everyone who helped me out during that week! You're lifesavers!
Don't you want to be a kid again? Talli and Paige make it look so fun!
Our friends Bryton and Dawn came to Chuck E Cheese's with us!
They called and said there was going to be a showing of the house so I gathered the kids, well, I ran around like a mad woman trying to clean up the house and get the kids ready to leave, thankfully Isaah went to Connor's, but the girls' and I took off and went to McDonalds for ice cream. Madi, Talli, and Paige were being silly and had ice cream smeared from one side of their face to the other!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Texas Caos!
Posted by Jody at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks again, they all looked so happy and well cared for, I think you need to come and do it again.
It was fun to hang out with you. You handled all 4 kids and a puppy GREAT!! Good job! Hope you are enjoying your new house.
What a great sister you are!! If you are ever having niece and nephew withdrawls, I know 3 kids who would be happy to fill in!!! And we aren't even that far away!! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment