Still catching up on blogs.....So the weekend before we moved we hung out with Colby's sister, Shellie and her family. We started out going to Justice's soccer game, which was fun watching four year olds run around trying to kick the ball. His attention didn't last very long but it was still fun! He even tried running to the playground in the middle of the game. That afternoon we tried to fly kites. I was using Libby's Barbi kite, and I think the wind decided to disappear when I decided to try it. Colby and Robert tied fishing line to the spiderman kite and got it to go really high. Then later that night, the rest of the family came over for a BBQ and hung out.
Justice playing soccer!!!
Look at that face!
This is me trying to fly a kite. And it's not working too well!
I just could not get it to go any higher!!
These are our cute nieces, Mayci and Libby.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Hanging out with the fam!
Posted by Jody at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment