Sunday, May 18, 2008

4-Wheeling

About a week after we moved in, Colby and I started to explore the mountains above our house. It is nice because we don't have to load up the 4-wheeler anymore to go riding, we can just leave from our house and drive a couple blocks up to go.

It was alittle chilly up on top!

I was born to ride, don't you agree? Ha Ha!

I thought I would take a little break and relax! Don't you love my riding gloves, this is getting serious!

5 comments:

brandif10 said...

looks fun

Dawn said...

It is SO weird to see snow! Very fun!

brandif10 said...

Where is your helmet?
Chad

brandif10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taffy and Tony said...

Hi. This is Taffy Teichert Micheli, one of Colby's old school friends. I found your blog on Shari Davis's blog. I love your house! It looks great. Also, I wanted Colby to know that his 4-wheeler video has created a monster at my house. I showed it to my little Connor (with a little sound editing near the end:) and since then he's had me searching YouTube for more 4-wheeler videos. He's obsessed! Fun stuff.