So as you all have heard, Colby and I bought a house and have now moved in. And for some odd reason, all of you keep asking when I am going to post some pictures of the house. My reply is....come and see for yourself! I will give you a little sneak peak but I will be expecting visitors!
This is it! It has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and room to grow!
Don't you love the deck! Lots of Barbeque's are going to be happening here!
This is the family room downstairs.
My husband just hooked up HD on our TV so its never ending playoff games on at our house! But I sure love the DVR!
And...the dining room! Do you like the new table? Thanks Darci!
I love the counter space the kitchen has! So..See you all soon!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
The New House
Posted by Jody at 6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats you two! Love the house. Wish we were there to enjoy barbeques on your deck and playoff games on hte HD. We miss you guys!
Mike
The house looks great! Very cute, love the table. Hope you are enjoying being home owners :)
Very cute house! I love it! Congratulations, you two!
Shari
Jody- Your house is toooo... cute! I have been telling Darci we all need to get together and go on a Ti Pan trip. I still haven't been there and not even sure if that is how you spell it!! But Congrats on the house! It is very cute!!!
Way to go!!! Aren't houses so fun!!! You have great decorating skills, love the table!!! And yes to Juli's comment, we all need to have a Tai pan day and Rod Works day!! Way cute!!!
You need window/flower boxes on the two bedroom windows. White ones with colored flowers... I envision a deep red!
Your house is so cute. I can't wait to really see it. When are we going to get an invite?
Post a Comment