Katrina has tagged me to post 7 little known facts about myself. I have been thinking about this all day and I am having a hard time because I am basically an open book. So most people know everything about me and if they don't, then I tell them. So here are some things you might already know, and some of you might not!
1. Tuna fish makes me sick! Even the smell of tuna fish makes me want to throw up! If someone is making or eating tuna fish then I usually have to go in the other room.
2. I wash my hands 12 times a day. Or more! If I touch anything that I think might have alot of germs on it or if my hands are dirty, smell funny or anything, I will wash my hands! That probably explains why my hands are so dry! I think this handwashing thing all started with my job and feeling dirty.
3. I have never broke any bones. I have had stitches once, but never broke a bone. Knock on wood, right!
4. I do not like to wash pans. Thanks Kat for reminding me of this! Pans are just so greasy and grimey and big and I just don't like it! In college, I would have Katrina wash my pans sometimes and I would wash her silverware (she hates washing silverware). Whenever I go to my moms I will do all the other dishes but always leave the pans for her! Sorry mom!
5. I went Parasailing once. For those of you who don't know what that is, you are in a parachute being pulled behind a boat. Ya gotta love spring breaks!! I was the first person to do it that day, and I didn't know what it was or how it was done. They just told me what to do and I did it!
6. I am not very fond of eggs. I will eat them once in a great while, but not so much! And I am very funny about them if I do eat them. I pick out the little white thing (not the egg whites) but the little white thing attached to the yoke. I have no idea why I do this. I think I have a fear that I am going to crack an egg and a little chick will be in there. I know, I am one crazy, weird girl!
7. Every night before I go to bed, I get my blow dryer and blow dry my bed to warm it up. You would think that I would get smart and just buy an electric blanket, but no, I just use the blow dryer! Did you guys happen to read about Katrina and her blow dryer catching on fire? Yeah, I am just waiting for that to happen to me!
Now that you all know my crazy little quirks, I hope we can still be friends.
Monday, January 28, 2008
7 Little Known Facts
Posted by Jody at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jody you are hilarious. I knew most of those things about you but they just reminded me how funny you are. I remember you and your blow dryer in college and couldn't help but laugh
Jody I did know all of those things about you, but like amber they gave me a good laugh. Thanks.
Post a Comment