Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow Day!!


You can see how much snow we got! It's nuts!

It was snowing when I woke up this morning at 6:30am and it continued snowing all day and didn't let up until about 5:15pm. We got over a foot of snow in one day! I was outside shoveling for about 2 hours and I just kept going. Colby is now calling me the Kamakazi shoveler. It really was a snow day, they let the university out at noon because of the snow. And the sad part about it all, was that Colby's 4-wheeler is in Tooele so he couldn't even have fun in the show and plow us out!

6 comments:

katrina said...

Look at all that snow makes me thankful we aren't in Utah

Dawn said...

WOW! I can't believe how much it snowed! I'm a little jealous that we aren't there to play in it. Hopefully, a big storm will come when we are visiting.

brandif10 said...

Glad its you and not me!!! hah haha

Darci said...

Hi Jody, it's Darci... tell all those "girley" Texans to toughen up!!! Your blog is cute!! Keep up the good work!!!

brandif10 said...

heres one before i forget. Sterling

Unknown said...

Wow! This storm missed us. Thank goodness. I hope all is going well and you got all dug out. Make sure to stop by if you get a chance. I love all your pictures. Love your guts, liz