So I think it just keeps getting colder and colder here and I really hate the cold. And also Colby and I are trying to save money, so we are sitting home on a Friday night just hanging out, and I was thinking of somewhere I would really like to go right now instead of sitting in the cold. I started thinking about my trip to Hawaii with my mom last year and I thought I would share a few pictures with you all. I would love to go back to Hawaii again but that is only wishful thinking right now so this is as good as it gets.
I found out later that I probably shouldn't have been swimming in the ocean on this day because we had just had an earthquake. We were out walking around and I wanted to go to my favorite place, the beach. The water is just so warm there!
Jody the pineapple! This was at the Dole Plantation.
This is the bright yellow jeep that I rented in Hawaii! Can you believe I managed to drive almost around the whole island of Ohau! This picture was taken on Diamond Head.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Wishful Thinking
Posted by Jody at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE Hawaii! I LOVE the beach and the ocean too. Save your money and go on a fun trip with Colby...to the beach of course!
I think you make a very cute pineapple. I wish I could visit Hawaii.
I am tagging you to post 7 little known facts about yourself.
Post a Comment