We had another snow day here! This time it happened to be on Super Bowl Sunday. And with Colby's luck, they cancelled church because it was so bad here! Colby went out and shoveled along with about 10 other neighbors. They helped push cars that were stuck and cleaned off the cars. Then Colby comes in and says that they need my help. Our satalite dish had too much snow on it and our T.V. went out. So they wanted to lift me up and clean it off with a broom. Well, I happened to be in the shower when he came in so they had to figure something else out. They ended up tying two brooms together and Colby stood on top of the airconditioner thing and cleaned it off. So yeaahh we had T.V. again so we could watch the super bowl!
I finally decided to come out and play in the snow with Colby (I just pretended I was helping shovel!)
This is my neighbor, Heather, and I being pulled on a sled!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Snow Day #2!
Posted by Jody at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had way to much fun!
at least you're making the best of ALL the snow you've been getting! Looks like fun. I'm glad to be back in Texas.
Wow! You guys are getting a ton of snow there this year. It seems like a long time since it has been that bad
Hi. You don't know me, but I grew up with Colby in Cokeville and saw your blog on Michael and Kelly Spark's blog. I hope you don't mind. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and would love for you and Colby to check out my family's blog site (sorry if this is wierd). We got your wedding announcement a LONG while ago, and hadn't heard how you all were doing since last July (when I talked to Colby's mom, she said you all were so happy and I'm so glad)! Anyway, check out our blog.
Post a Comment