So I went on the 4 wheeling trip with Colby and Maurice and I survived. We went to Moab, the National Arches, and Dead Horse Point. We went on some trails that they hadn't ever been on, but because I was with them, I wouldn't let them go on any difficult trails like Metal Masher, so we took some easier trails like 7 Mile Rim, Hurrah Pass, Chicken Corners, and 10 Mile Pass. And the best part was that the weather was a perfect 70!!
7 Mile Rim
Geocaching
Colby using his big muscles!!!
I look like a bobble head with my helmet on!!
Maurice on our way to Chicken Corners.
Colby and I just past Hurrah Pass.
Delicate Arch....like on the license plate.
Double Arch.
Photo Bomb!
Dead Horse Point
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Moab
Posted by Jody at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun trip, I have never been to Moab but would like to go someday. You are so cute Jody!
So fun. I want to go on a 4-wheeling trip. We should all go sometime.
Looks like a fun trip!!
This looks like such a great trip! I love the red rocks- makes me want to go to Southern Utah.
Post a Comment