So my puppy has became a hormonal, rebellious teenager. This last week I have been coming home and finding different things she has drug either to my living room or outside. She has never EVER done anything like this before! So the latest was when we came home from a little date and found that Juno has helped herself to my office....and then drug it all out into the living room. She chewed up most of my art supplies I had out...paper plates, scissors, 2 bottles of glue, cotton balls, cupcake tins, pipe cleaner, an old camera, and my planner! We came home to find this....
And one day I came home and she has drug one of our big blankets out to the living room to sleep on.
Then last night we came home and found 4 pairs of Colby's shoes in the living room. Hopefully we can survive this new stage!!!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
The Rebellious Teenager
Posted by Jody at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I warned you! Hopefully no chew marks on the shoes.
I cant count the things that our dog has chewed up, I hope she grows out of this stage for you too. It is not fun!
I am going through the same thing right now also - I totally understand - you should see my yard!
Well, Good Luck with this stage! Sounds CRAZY!
Post a Comment