Colby has invited me to go on a 4-wheeling trip with him and his brother. However, I am not sure that I dare to go with them. You see, I have seen the outcome of some of their 4-wheeling adventures. I know my husband would never do anything to put me any kind of danger, but I have seen these two in action and I have evidence of some of their adventures.
This is NOT good!
Colby got his 4-wheeler and wenched his brother back up the hill.
Luckily no one got hurt, but this is the damage done to the 4-wheeler!
This is how steep he dropped from.
Well, I have taken this evidence into consideration, and I have decided that I better go, someone needs to supervise!!!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Do I dare???
Posted by Jody at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are brave to go with them! Glad that you all got out alive :D
It looks like they do need some superision.LOL Crazy Boys
Good Luck! He's wild with that thing! But a great snow shoveling neighbor!
Post a Comment