My little brother, Cowboy Shawn, has been out of the game of bull riding since last May due to shoulder surgery. He has had a long, good recovery and is now back in the game! We went and watched Shawn ride at the Bull Wars on New Years Eve and he had two really good rides and ended up winning the whole thing with a 90 point ride! (Sorry about the videoing, I can't stay still when he is riding)
This is Shawn and my niece Talli after the rodeo. He's kind of handsome, don't ya think? And he's single ladies!
Shawn is going to be MIA from us for awhile as he travels around to the different rodeos. We wish him good luck this year and will be cheering him on!!! Good luck Cowboy Shawn!
And for the last post, I had a hacker into my blog, and his name is Colby. I think he just wanted to be part of the blogging world. :)
Monday, January 11, 2010
Cowboy Shawn is back!!!
Posted by Jody at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats. BTW, I thought that last post was odd. Thanks for the clarification!
Yay for Shawn! I wanted to go to Bull Wars, but Jed had to work. Glad he's back in the saddle- well sort of!
How's the puppy?
Post a Comment