Monday, August 10, 2009

10 Bucks a Moose

Colby took a little 4-wheeler ride while I was picking up my niece Saturday night. He said he would only be gone for an hour, but 2 and 1/2 hours later I was starting to get worried. He finally showed up, and showed us what he had been doing for so long. He had stopped several times because he kept finding wildlife to take pictures of along the way. He said the view up there was amazing! I am glad he remembered to take the camera because I have been on that same trail several times, and I never see all of this, and I don't know if I would have believed him!!! :)

I always tell Colby, $10 if I find a moose. I guess I owe him $10!

Two of the many deer that Colby saw.

What a great view!

Up on top.

Overlooking the valley.

These are mountain goats that Colby spotted.

1 comments:

Darci said...

Love the moose picture. I've never seen a moose in Utah- only Yellowstone.