A couple of weeks ago, I flew down to my sister's to help her move into their new house. But of course, we couldn't just move and unpack the whole time. We took a little break and I took the kids swimming since they have a swimming pool in their backyard now. The kids are like little fishes and could swim all day! Their dog Rusty kept wanting to swim with us as well. It was alot of fun and then later...the unpacking began again.
Isaah hiding in the tubes.
Talli, Me, and Paige swimming.
Madi, Paige, and Talli.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Swimming
Posted by Jody at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun, what a good Sister and Aunt you are!!!
Sweet a swimming pool in the back yard Fun. Cute blog Jody I am going to add your link to our blog hope that is ok.
Post a Comment