Last weekend Colby and I decided to buy a Ping Pong table. We have lots and lots of family gatherings at our house, so we decided Ping Pong would be something fun we could do when everyone came to visit. We thought about getting a pool table, but I liked the idea that we could fold up the ping pong table to store it, and more people can play Ping Pong at the same time. So, Ping Pong it is. Every night for the past week, Colby and I have went downstairs to play ping pong. It has actually been nice for us to just go down and spend time together playing. I am not the best ping pong player, but I can at least hit the ball! So...the invitation is open to anyone who wants to come and work on their ping pong skills and have a little ping pong tournement!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment