Sunday, October 26, 2008

2008 PRCA Wilderness Circuit Finals

This last weekend I went and watched my little brother, Shawn, compete at the 2008 Wilderness Circuit Finals in Bull Riding. Shawn ended up winning the whole thing, taking 1st, and will compete at the Dodge National Finals in a couple of months. Shawn also won 1st in the average for the rodeo. He got a pay check along with a new saddle and two belt buckles. You can watch his videos from the rodeo on the left. Good job Shawn!

This is my little brother, cowboy Shawn.

Shawn and I.

Getting his award.

Shawn holding his new saddle and belt buckles.

Shawn signing autographs after the rodeo.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yea I am so happy that Shawn is doing so good. Mabey he will make it to vegas.

katrina said...

Wow! He is a real live bull rider. That does not look fun falling off.