Sunday, June 1, 2008

A to Z

A. Attached or Single: Attached
B. Best Friend: My husband, and my sister
C. Cake or Pie: Cake...chocolate
D. Day of Choice: Mondays..I get to be home by myself and catch up on everything...or just be lazy!
E. Essential item: Chocolate and my phone
F. Favorite Color: Pale yellow
G. Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H. Hometown: Tooele
I. Indulgence(s): Chocolate
J. January or July: July, I love summer nights!
K. Kids: I love em' but I don't have any.
L. Life is incomplete without: My friends
M. Marriage Date: 6/3/06
N. Number of siblings: 2
O. Oranges or apples: Apples
P. Phobias or Fears: Spiders getting me while I sleep.
Q. Quotes: From my uncle Steve....There is power in positive thinking.
R. Reason to smile: A happy husband, a good book, and having the things I need.
S. Season of choice: Summer...I love the warm weather and again, summer nights.
T. Tag: Katrina, Amber, and Kelly
U. Unknown fact about me: I think you all know pretty much everything about me!
V. Very favorite store: Oh so many!
W. Worst habit: It used to be taking naps, but I have conquered that bad habit now! Yeah! It has now been 6 weeks since I last took a nap!
X. X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food: Right now, it would be mashed potatoes and gravy, but it changes.
Z. Zodiac sign: Sagitarius

0 comments: