Monday, June 2, 2008

A day of 4-wheeling.

This last weekend we...me, Colby, and Mo, returned to the mountains for some 4-wheeling. It was so pretty and green up there...and really muddy because of the snow melting. Colby was being a little more conservative because I was with him, but I got some great shots of Mo in the mud. (I was playing camera man.) We stopped at a campground and had a little picnic and Colby and Mo hid some geocaches. Later in the day as we got closer to the top, the snow was so deep covering the road that we couldn't get through. So we climbed to the top and slid down the snow on our bums, well I used a tupperware lid. It was a pretty fun day and as you saw on the video, Colby taught me to load the wheeler in the truck...something that I have been afraid of doing.

1 comments:

katrina said...

Sounds like fun. You guys are quite the adventurers.