...to getting a puppy. It must have been a moment of weakness or something, because Colby has been asking for a puppy for the last three years and I finally agreed to it. The minute I said yes, there was no turning back, Colby started learning how to train a puppy, getting stuff for it, and then he took me to see it and it was all down hill from there. We originally went to see a certain puppy, but we both ended up liking a different one, so a week later we brought home our little boxer. We named her Juno, and so far she has been a really good puppy (knock on wood)! It's kind of funny because I wasn't sure about getting her, but she is so cute and follows me everywhere, which I feel kind of bad because she is following me everywhere, not Colby. But Colby is happy that I fell in love with her because that means we get to keep her!
Juno's first day at her new home.
I am normally not really a dog person, but look at that face, I just love her! She had her first bath!
We took Juno up to the canyon and she just ran and played and would attack the weeds! She stayed right by us the whole time and didn't wander off. Colby has also taught her to fetch already!
Friday, October 9, 2009
I said yes...
Posted by Jody at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My kids are dieing for you to bring her down for a visit. How does next weekend sound? Make some salsa, play with the dog? She is cute, I wouldn't even mind seeing her:)
She is cute! to bad you didnt want a lab I have 10 I need to get rid of :-)
That is such a cute puppy! I also had a moment of weakness and said yes to Brynlee and Jesse's constant pleas to get a dog a couple of weeks ago!
She has such a sweet face. I think it's funny that she loves you and that Colby did the begging- it's the other way at our house.
We are about to get our first dog too! But I am skipping the puppy stage and looking at your adorable puppy I am sad now.
Jody, she is pretty cute! I'm not a dog lover either, but I like boxers! However they do grow to be BIG boxers! :-)
Thanks for the email, it is always good to hear from you! Love JENNY
Beautiful Puppy!! Love the blog!
Post a Comment