Colby and I took a short little trip to visit my sister. While we were there they took us out on their boat and we did some snorkeling, yes, snorkeling in Lake Mead, some kneeboarding,some cliff jumping, riding the tube, and some attempts at wakeboarding. We had a fun filled day and I think I was the only one who got sunburnt!
Colby riding the tube.
Paige and I hanging out waiting for the boat to go!
Brandi and Madi on the tube.
Me kneeboarding.
Colby and I just enjoying being on the boat!!
This big horn sheep came walking down toward us when we were stopped in a little cove, we must have been in his watering hole.
Colby snorkeling.
Colby, Chad, and Talli jumped in and did a little snorkeling in this little cove.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Lake Mead
Posted by Jody at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment