Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Little Trip

I took a little trip down to visit my sister for a few days. Brandi kept me pretty busy when I was there, but it was so nice to get away for a few days. We flew kites, had some hula hooping lessons, ironed ribbons for the fair, I watched the kids swim (only because I was too chicken to get in because the water was still a little chilly!), we went 4-wheeling, had a picnic at the park, and Brandi and I even got to go shopping by ourselves! It was so nice because it was warm and sunny down there! I was sitting by the pool in my swimming suit and I wasn't even freezing!! That in itself is worth the vacation! And to see my cute nieces and nephew!

Me and Paige on a night ride with everyone.

This would be me trying to teach the kiddos how to Hula Hoop. We first attempted the lesson in the middle of Wal-Mart, but Brandi decided to buy some hula hoops and we continued the lesson when we got home.

2 comments:

Juli said...

You are such a great AUNT! I've told you before...but we really would just like to adopt you!!! Love the fence by the way!

Lori said...

How fun I love the hula hoop lesson, I bet they were so glad to have you down there. I wish it would stay warm up here so we could go do some fun things.