This little retaining wall needs to be redone so that we can put in our fence. Right now it is a little zigzaggy and bowing at the top. In order for us to have a straight fence line, and NOT to have this bow into our fence, Colby has to fix it.
Colby in the skidster...Do you notice that I have a nice lawn? (I didn't say green lawn, I said nice lawn!)
A little digging...
A little shoveling...
And alot of contemplating...
Can result in my lawn looking like this....
It will grow back, right?? Or maybe that would be a nice little place to plant a garden. A big Thanks to Shawn for letting us use his skidster, and Thanks to Maurice and Brent for coming and helping us, well Colby, do this little project. They just need to fill in the dirt and we will be ready to start fencing!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
The Project at Hand
Posted by Jody at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yes it should grow back and yes what a perfect spot for the garden. Come down this weekend and you can see how to do one!
Awesome Jodi! QUITE the project!
Hope you guys are well!+
Love JENNY
That sucks about your lawn, but I'm sure it will be nice to have your fence fixed. Now you can have a job repairing your lawn. The list never ends does it:)
Oh the joys for being a homeowner
It is a nice lawn!
Post a Comment