Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baby K's Arrival

Our sweet little baby K finally came at 2:30am on June 1st! After being induced and in labor for 9 1/2 hours, the poor girl had to have the vacuum to help her come out. She weighed 8.6 lbs and was 21 inches long, to everyone's surprise!! No one expected she was going to be that big, even the doctor! She is a healthy little girl and is getting spoiled rotten!!!

40 weeks prego!!

The proud daddy!

I love this picture because it shows her fuzzy hair!

4 comments:

The Baker said...

Congrats for you guys!!!! Email me her name, I am so curious!!

brandif10 said...

I am so excited that she finally came, good golly it seems like it to months for her to arrive

Lori said...

She's a cutie!! Congrats to you and Colby. Hope you are feeling well.

Family of Five said...

She is SO Lovely!!! LOVE your prego pict too Jody! So fun to look back at those!