Colby had mentioned that I haven't posted anything on here for awhile, and my response was that I really didn't have anything to blog about. Well, I was thinking, and I thought, of course I have something to blog about!
Colby and I are expecting a baby in May!!! It has been a long time coming for us and we couldn't be more excited! AND it's a GIRL!!!
This is a picture from last month, I didn't like the most recent one I got.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Something to blog about...
Posted by Jody at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you guys!!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for both of you! Hopefully we can meet her this summer when we come up that way! Hope everything has been going well.
Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys!!!
Hooray, you will be the best mama ever!!
I can't even tell you how excited I am for you guys! You will be such an excellent mom. Can't wait to meet her and hopefully see you guys in a couple of weeks :)
We are SO excited for you both... I was wondering when you were going to post about it. Hope you are feeling good.
I am so HAPPY for you! Excited to see her :D
Yea!!!! She's a beautiful girl already! Is that her thumb she's sucking?!! Can't wait for her to meet my Dane! Ha!
Post a Comment