We took a trip to New Orleans for Colby's birthday and went to a Saints' football game. I was in awe to see all the different people out on the streets playing their jazz instuments! We walked through the French Quarter and one night walked down Bourbon Street which was crazy!!! The Saints game was a blast and we are glad we went, but I have to say I was happy to be home!
Me in Jackson Square with the St. Louis Cathedral behind me.
These were some "street performers" who stopped a bus in the middle of the road, they were actually pretty entertaining! Colby and I at the Superdome waiting for the game to start.
So if you can tell, at the beginning of the game, everyone in the Superdome chants "Who dat, who dat, who dat say goin' beat them Saints!?"
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Saints' Game
Posted by Jody at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment