We went on a backpacking trip with Colby's brothers and SIL up in Wyoming. It was quite the hike up there, I think we hiked straight up the whole mountain, but we made it! It was so pretty up there and there wasn't very many people there. We got rained on the first night, but no fear, Colby was prepared! The boys fished and got in their skivvies and swam out and commandeered a raft. Someone had made some chairs out of big rocks on the beach so we had a fire and enjoyed the night! The packing out wasn't quite as intense as coming in...it was all down hill! We have started planning another one for next summer!
Backpacking in.
Commandeering a raft.
Just a little guy.
The rock chairs.
Fire on the beach.
Packing out.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Backpacking Trip
Posted by Jody at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
looks like fun! Though I think you may be about to fall over with your pack on. it is pretty.
Quite the mountain woman!! Impressive!
Wow- you da man!! I suck at hiking.
I love that your pack was as big as you!
How fun!!! Did you see any bears?
Post a Comment