Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's all about the knife.

Since I love you guys... whoever you are whose reading this, I am going to let you in on a little secret I just learned. Most of you know that I am the queen of brownies...I LOVE brownies. Thanks to my pilot wifes club friends, I have now learned the secret to cutting brownies! Use a plastic knife!!! How simple is that! I can't tell you how excited I am about this, and maybe you all know this little secret already, and if you did, I can't believe you didn't let me in on the secret! I tried it this weekend...worked like a charm!

4 comments:

The Birch Family said...

I did not know that! I always ruin them when I cut them. I can't wait to actually make some and have them look normal instead of looking like Brynlee just took handfulls out of the pan!

Lori said...

I would have never thought of that, thanks for sharing Jody

Shari Davis said...

Hey Jody! I was wondering if I could get Maurice's address and stuff so we can send him and invite to our 10 year class reunion. I have no other way of getting his information except through you. Could you email it to cokevillehs2000@yahoo.com ASAP or have him or his wife email us that info. Sorry to do this on your blog. I just didn't know any other way. Anyway, I really do enjoy reading your blog! I had heard that cutting brownies with a plastic knife makes them look nice, just haven't ever tried it......yet!

Family of Five said...

Really?!! So going to try that!