Lori tagged me to let you guys all know my silly little quirks!
Rules; 1 Link the person who tagged you. 2 Mention the rules on your blog. 3 Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4 Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.
1. I absolutely will not ever, ever share my cookie milk. So don't even ask!
2. I have to have my bed made before I go to bed. I think this results from Colby stealing the blankets! Because if the bed is made then the blankets are even!
3. When I eat Chili, I just pick out all the beans and eat them, I don't eat everything else. I never really thought about it until I was just talking to my friends about it a couple weeks ago.
4. If someone leaves cubboards, drawers, or anything open, I will go behind you and close them, I just don't like them left open.
5. If I am home, I have to eat toast and orange juice for breakfast, never anything else. But if I go somewhere else, I will eat whatever for breakfast. If I run out of bread or O.J. I will go to the store at midnight just so I have it for in the morning.
6. I play ping pong with one arm. I either put my other arm on my hip or in my pocket. I have no idea why I do this, I just started doing it!
Well, now you all know how weird I am! So now I want to hear all about everyone else's little quirks! Yes, I am tagging everyone who reads this and I know who you are!!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Quirks
Posted by Jody at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jody. I came across your blog from different links. If you mind, let me know. Fun to see what everyone's been up to. Sounds like you're doing well and I love all your little "quirks" since they are what makes us who we are and unique!
~Sarah (Bryan) Reber
Post a Comment