Last weekend I took a little trip down to Texas for Isaah's Baptism. I had a really good time as usual. We had a girls' night with Brandi's friends the first night I got there and played games and ate yummy deserts. Isaah got baptized on Saturday and then everyone came over for a lunch and hung out for awhile. It was a nice weekend and as you might notice, I am wearing flip flops! We went to the park, took Rusty the dog for a walk, and the kids played and played outside. I did some shopping as well, and on Monday I went and had lunch with Isaah at his school. Madi is a little social butterfly so she was always busy and I didn't get any pictures of her. And don't ask how this happened, but I got a foot injuring playing the Wii. You play the Wii with your arms, I have no idea how I hurt my foot, but I was playing the Wii on Saturday night, just golf and bowling, and my foot started hurting. When I woke up the next day I could barely walk! I think only I could only manage something like that!
I was helping Paige and Talli play a Dora game on the Wii.
Bike rider Talli! Ok, Talli is 3, and this is what she says "Look no hands!" Let me repeat myself, She is 3!
Scooter Ridin' Paige!
This is Isaah and Brandi boxing on the Wii. Just look at that concentration!!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Trip to Texas
Posted by Jody at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was fun to see you. Glad you had a good time down here.
Jody your hair is getting so long. It looks like a fun time is Texas. I am jelous of their weather.
You are so funny! I can't believe you hurt your foot-ouch, but once again, very funny!!! It was great to see you. You Darci and I need to plan a trip to Typan (I can't spell)!!!
Post a Comment